Whole body skin whitening treatment is in trend these days. It`s also known as “whole body skin brightening” or “whole body skin lightening”. Skin-lightening creams available in the market can cover a limited area of skin and cannot be used all over the body for obvious reasons. So skin brightening for the whole body can be achieved only using Glutathione injections.
Whole-body skin lightening is a trending cosmetic treatment these days. Everyone likes to look fair with glowing skin. The skin fairness industry is growing like anything just because of its huge demand. There are many products like creams available in the market to give your skin a fair color.
Due to the high demand for skin-lightening products and emotional reasons to get skin-lightening many products in the market are not effective. In a way, people are being cheated on these cosmetic products promising skin lightening and skin brightening.
So what is the solution and how to get skin lightening with genuine products and treatments? The answer is medical whole-body skin brightening treatment with Glutathione injections. With thorough knowledge about skin lightening molecules, medicines, and products, cosmetic skin & hair experts at Vibra Clinics will suggest you best products and best treatment modalities that will give you the results you always wanted to have. It is to be noted that sometimes the effects of glutathione injections are inconsistent and few patients may not get the desired results.
What is Glutathione?
Glutathione occurs naturally in the human body. It’s also one of the most powerful antioxidants. It’s present in every cell in the body and has ability to help repair damaged cells. Glutathione is found in the skin, eyes, lungs, kidneys, liver, pancreas, heart, brain, spinal cord, joints, and bones. The most common sources of glutathione are food, such as eggs, dairy products, beans, vegetables, and fruits.
Whole body skin whitening: Treatment Process
Glutathione, a powerful antioxidant naturally produced in the body, is administered to promote whole body skin whitening. It can be delivered through various methods, including oral supplements, intravenous (IV) infusions, or topical applications. Oral supplements are convenient and can be taken at home, while IV infusions deliver glutathione directly into the bloodstream for faster results. Some patients may also opt for topical creams or lotions containing glutathione for localized treatment.
Whole Body Skin Whitening Treatment Sessions
The number of treatment sessions required for whole body skin whitening with glutathione depends on individual factors such as skin type, pigmentation level, and desired results. Typically, multiple sessions spaced at regular intervals are recommended to achieve gradual and consistent lightening of the skin. The exact duration between sessions may vary based on the patient’s response to treatment and the healthcare provider’s recommendations.
Glutathione: Monitoring and Adjustments
Throughout the treatment process, the healthcare provider closely monitors the patient’s skin response and adjusts the treatment plan as needed. This may involve assessing changes in skin tone, evaluating any adverse reactions, and modifying the dosage or frequency of glutathione administration accordingly. Regular monitoring ensures that the treatment remains effective and safe, with adjustments made to optimize results while minimizing potential risks.
Whole body skin whitening: How It Works?
Glutathione works by inhibiting the enzyme tyrosinase, which is involved in the production of melanin. By reducing melanin production, glutathione helps lighten existing pigmentation and prevents new melanin formation, resulting in a gradual lightening of the skin tone over time.
The treatment process may involve multiple sessions of glutathione administration, spaced at regular intervals, to achieve the desired level of skin whitening. Additionally, skincare products containing ingredients like vitamin C, kojic acid, or alpha hydroxy acids may be used to complement the effects of glutathione and enhance overall skin lightening.
Recovery and After Care
After undergoing glutathione whole-body skin whitening treatment, proper recovery and aftercare are essential to ensure optimal results and minimize potential side effects. Here’s what to expect:
- Immediate Post-Treatment Period: Following the treatment, some patients may experience mild redness, swelling, or tenderness at the injection site if administered intravenously. This is normal and typically resolves within a few hours to a day.
- Hydration: It’s important to stay well-hydrated following the treatment to support the body’s natural detoxification process. Drink plenty of water to help flush out toxins and promote overall skin health.
- Sun Protection: Protecting the skin from sun exposure is crucial during the recovery period. Glutathione treatment can increase the skin’s sensitivity to sunlight, so it’s essential to apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher and avoid prolonged sun exposure, especially between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Gentle Skincare: Use gentle skincare products on the treated areas to avoid irritation or inflammation. Avoid harsh exfoliants or abrasive treatments that could potentially disrupt the skin’s barrier function.
- Avoiding Certain Activities: Refrain from engaging in activities that could potentially irritate or damage the skin, such as swimming in chlorinated pools, using hot tubs, or undergoing other cosmetic treatments, for at least 48 hours post-treatment.
- Follow-Up Care: Attend any scheduled follow-up appointments with your healthcare provider to monitor your progress and address any concerns or questions you may have. They can provide personalized guidance and recommendations based on your skin’s response to the treatment.
- Patience and Care: Be patient during the recovery process, as it may take several weeks to see the full effects of glutathione whole-body skin whitening treatment. Follow the recommended aftercare instructions diligently to support the skin’s recovery and maximize the benefits of the treatment.
By following these recovery and aftercare guidelines, you can help ensure a smooth and successful healing process after undergoing glutathione whole body skin whitening treatment, leading to brighter, more even-toned skin.
Risks and Side Effects
While generally safe, glutathione whole body lightening can pose some risks and side effects. These include temporary skin reactions like redness and itching, rare allergic reactions, potential uneven skin tone, increased sun sensitivity, and concerns about liver function with high doses. Long-term effects and individual variability in response also warrant consideration. Consulting a healthcare professional is essential to understand these risks and make informed decisions about treatment.